Learning Disabilities

Do you have a Learning Disability?

Do you care for someone with a Learning Disability?

Ask to make sure you, or the person you support is on your GP’s Learning Disability Register

If you are over 14 years of age you can ask for your NHS Health Check with your Doctor or Nurse!

Want to know more?

Ask at your GP Practice, or contact:

The Learning Disability Health Facilitation Team
41 Broom Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 2EW.
Telephone 0300 123 1152 or 0300 123 1153